Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 18

Today was Pita and Pizza day!!

We made pita bread (which does not turn out like the kind you're used to) but I wasn't able to get a picture of mine after baking.  It's ok, though, I have to redo them Friday. :-/

This is the pita before baking.  They look so innocent on that tray like that, but they're finicky little buggers. 

I am pretty sure mine didn't turn out because they proofed too long (sat there after I rolled them out).  Only a few can be done in the oven at a time and people kept grabbing it before me.  I will post more pictures when I redo them.


I decided to go with a small but thick pizza.  It has spinach, mushrooms, garlic and provolone (we didn't have any mozzerella).


Mmm...breakfast!

Tomorrow there are some special things in store...I won't ruin the surprise! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment