Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 45

Sadly, I have no pictures for you today.  Tomorrow I will though.  It was another one of those nights where I basically just got things prepped for the next day.  I was so tired and couldn't seem to make myself move very fast.

We got the requirements for our wedding cake project, which I'm pretty excited about.  It's a 3 tiered cake that we can make in any style we want as long as we

  • Use sugar paste (rolled fondant) to cover each layer
  • Put a band of some sort around the bottom of each layer
  • Have 5 molded flowers (out of gum paste or rolled fondant or marzipan)
  • One layer has drop lace along the top edge
Other than that, it's up to us!  I have some awesome ideas (I've known about this for a while and have been planning it out) that Vincent and I are going to sit down and sketch out one day soon.  I can't tell you what it's going to be but it's exciting!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment