Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 34 and The End of Week 7!

Today was immensely infuriating since I got nothing completely finished and really just managed to prep things for Monday.  I do have some pictures but I will post them on Monday when I have something to show.

Since I don't have much to say baking-wise, I thought I'd alert you of some changes you'll be seeing in the blog and some of the other stuff I'm working on.

I'm going to add ads to the side and bottom of the blog to (hopefully) make some money.  It's a pay-per-click thing so I don't expect to make much, but I am planning on having any money I do make from it go into a separate account for any start up money I manage to make for *nom*.  On that note, I am looking for investors and help with my business plan, so if you know anyone, let me know!  I am also looking into putting up a paypal link for donations. :-)

After much deliberation, I have almost completely decided to stay in Portland after school instead of moving back to VA.  There is a lot here going for me and I'm not sure I can bear to leave.  I love this place immensely and I just moved into an awesome house and my friend Vincent just moved into the house as well.  I keep getting the feeling that *nom* would not be as well-received in VA as it would be here and, while I'm not 100% decided, I am definitely leaning toward staying.  I will be updating my other site with more info.

Anyway, I'm off for now, time to get back to work (bleh)...More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment