Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 68

Ok, so everything is scaled out and ready to be made.  The production isn't very interesting so far so I didn't take any pictures. I did get my ice cream made today for my service plate.  I am definitely not where I need to be and have a feeling I will be at school all weekend to make up for it.  I only have 3 hours on Monday to prep everything and I am such a perfectionist (and insist on making everything complicated and fancy) that it's going to take me some time.

I've already had one nervous break down on this project, we'll see how the weekend goes.

Chef has been demo-ing things and talking about the requirements for our next big project but I can't think about that right now.  I am having a hard enough time keeping myself together as it is.  I will worry about it Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment