Sunday, April 18, 2010

Welcome!

I've created this new blog so that all of my friends and family, who are spread out across the world, can follow along with me as I journey through the next 6 months in the Baking and Pastry program at Oregon Culinary Institute. Here I will be posting pictures and logs of my classes so that everyone can experience this amazing time with me!

Tomorrow is my first day of class, but before then, I'd like to say thank you to my mom, my dad and my grandparents for their love and support and, of course, financial help. I'd also like to thank all my fabulous friends for their encouragement and ideas and for allowing me to test recipes on them. I love all of you dearly and cannot wait to share this with you!  I leave you with one of my favorite LOLCats....

No comments:

Post a Comment